Thursday, June 14, 2012

An update for the masses

No, I have no idea what I'm doing with my philosophy degree so please stop asking.

In other news...

I have indeed graduated from college. Woo. When I think about it though, I haven't really graduated since I'm here 5 out of 7 days of the week or roughly 20% of my life depending on how you want to look at it. Considering I should be spending about 33% of my life sleeping, that's a lot of work. Lately it's been farther from 33% than I'd like. Anyways.

Nearly four weeks from walking across the stage and I feel like I haven't had much time to do anything. Chalk that up to spending a week in technology limbo where I had no computer, internet, or Playstation. It's real hard to get writing done without a computer. I tried reading but for some reason I think I've developed ADD. More to come on that.

I want to finish my book but I've been filming this movie with some friends. It's a feature-length called the Blame Game and it's a dramedy- (drama + comedy) mystery-type thing that I think people are hopefully going to get a kick out of. Though what with having to pay the rent and all I still have to work so I'm up at 730 to drive 35+ minutes to shoot a movie for 6 hours and then drive 45+ minutes to work for 6 hours. Suffice it to say it's a long day and my paycheck will be disturbingly light this pay period but hey... at least I can say that I did it.

I'd also like to say that I've finished a book. Working on that. Right now my zombie horror is on the front line of what's to get done but my crime drama is next. Again, the ADD is killing me.

I'm quite satisfied with life though. I just wish I had more time to sleep (or maybe that's my current sleepiness talking).

More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment